Our customer is one of world's largest chemical group with over 100,000 employees worldwide. Here we are currently looking for a permanent position in Cologne as
Solution Architect - Machine Connectivity and Telematics (m/f/d)
- In your new role you are responsible for designing APIs and implementing cloud-native architectures to enable machine connectivity in the precision farming space.
- You will implement test-driven development and operations of Java-based components dealing with data exchange and data processing of large-scale machinery datasets.
- Additionally, you coordinate the implementation with partners in a self-organized way and raise issues pro-actively.
- Lastly, you work closely with product managers and software developers as well as our commercial operations team.
- degree in engineering, computer sciences, natural sciences or related fields and first professional experience
- hands-on experience in engineering production-ready distributed Java-based software systems, ideally in a cloud environment
- ideally exposure to (agricultural) machine connectivity or embedded devices, agriculture standards like IsoXML, as well as knowledge of machine-centric languages, e.g., Rust
- excellent communication and negotiating skills in English and ideally German along with analytical skills to build and maintain good working relationships
- proactiveness, open-mindedness and desire to learn along with a high level of personal organization, the ability to address and resolve difficult situations quickly